Spent a few days in New York, New York last week. The salient points:
- …and foremost. Stopped by the SiriusXM studios, who will be playing the single off of my album very soon. I highly recommend tuning into The Pulse as often as you physically can, partly because it’s awesome, and mostly because of the preceding sentence. Developing story…more to come soon!
- Walking through Midtown, we stumbled across a Steinway and Sons store. Which is not something I’m well prepared to resist:
- I’ve posited that one could eat every meal at a different place in NYC for his or her entire lifetime and still not have tried every restaurant worth trying in the city. Two blocks from our hotel we happened upon the best Sichuan food I’ve ever had. My tongue is still tingling, I’m convinced. I mean, look at them peppers.
- I’ve decided LaGuardia is not my favorite place in the world.
- Some other very exciting things that I’ll report on shortly, promise. Shout out to all my friends who made the trip so special, you know who you are. Already looking forward to the next time!